When people learn about my lifestyle (and sometimes even when they have known about it for awhile), they usually say at least one of these gems:
1. “Where are you this week? Ha, ha, ha.” Ha.
2. “So you’re on vacation?” No.
3. “I wish I could take a 3 month vacation.” Again, no.
4. “You’re never going to meet anyone if you keep traveling like that.” Oh, snap. I guess I better stop living my dream life so I can get that elusive married person tax break.
5. “When you get this out of your system, what do you think you’ll do?” Who the fuck knows?